Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Thursday, December 8, 2011

RIP Squirtle

A few nights ago, this little guy decided to pass on....

Kim found him stuck by the water filter - sure enough, he was dead. I yelled out, "SQUIRTLE IS DEAD!" for the other roommates to hear. The next day Heather informed me that she heard me right as she was about to fall asleep and sadly shed a few tears. It is a sad sad story. We loved our little Squirtle and he will be very missed.

I just have to say that I have bad luck with apartment pets. Junior year, my roommate Rachael got a goldfish named Oro. I wish I had a picture to show of him, but sadly I do not. He died after two weeks because we never changed his water. Whoops. Fastforward to a few weeks ago when Kim got our turtle. Squirtle died after probably about two weeks too - geez louise I have a bad track record.

RIP Squirtle

1 comment: