Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Monday, December 19, 2011

Pathetic.

This one time I may have participated in a conversation with a few good friends from my ward on facebook on the Enclave wall. And we may or may not have exchanged 130 comments. Within 30 minutes. Considering I have admitted this, statistics show that my odds of getting married in the next few years have decreased by 265%. And maybe another 78% thanks to the picture below.
Sorry Enclave for the repercussions I know you experienced because of this. Direct quote: "wow I just signed on facebook and my head almost exploded" - I only hope that the young man who spoke these words can someday forgive us. To Heather Brown, Sean Burton, and Joe Morris - I still loved every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment