Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Friday, December 23, 2011

Backstreet's back, alright!

I happen to love music. It sort of makes me tick. I don't think I could live without it. Well I guess I could, but it would be a sad life. For the longest time, I have gone through many phases of listening to music as I fall asleep. Probably not good for me, and probably why I have crazy dreams, but what can you do. I like it too much. I tendto get stuck on certain songs and will listen to them over and over. And over. It drives some people nuts, but it never gets old for me, especially if I like the song enough. Every now and then, I switch it up, and the other night was one of those nights. I was thinking about what I wanted to fall asleep to and BAM. I had the greatest idea to listen to....

BACKSTREET BOYS.

Call me crazy, but this old school band will never get old for me. It was one of my very first CDs I got. I got it for Christmas one year and I honestly may have cried when I opened it I was so excited. Every few years I always remember them and will listen to some of the classics and their slow songs again. Some personal favs include:

Spanish Eyes
Shape of My Heart
Drowning
Need You Tonight
Perfect Fan

Man, these songs come on and the memories flood and it just makes me happy. Bring back fifth grade please, when I looked like this...
In case you are unaware, I am the one on the left. With my eyes closed. You might wonder why I didn't pick a better picture, possibly one with my eyes open or something, but back in that day I only kept eyes open in 20% of pictures. So this is about as good as it gets. And don't even ask me about my ninth grade school picture....

And yes, I have listened to Backstreet Boys while falling asleep in bed every night for the past few nights. Can't help it!

What's your old school favorite band that never gets old?

2 comments:

  1. backstreet is my favorite too! but i do find myself listening to disney music very often too ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cute little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete