Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Sunday, April 15, 2018

9 months old and CRAWLING!

So I'm super behind on these monthly posts, and it's become a problem. Little dude is 10 months old in 3 days and yet here I am trying to remember what he was up to months 8-9. Since my brain runs at about 25% the capacity that it did before I became a mom, and especially a mom of 2, that's pretty much not happening. I mean, I recently tried to put Maeve's coat on Rowan and it took me probably 30 seconds to realize my mistake. 2 days later I tried to put MY coat on him. 😂🙈 I am losing it. If I haven't painted the picture clearly enough, you shouldn't have faith in me remembering what was going on 2 months ago. What I can tell you though are 3 things: he started shaking his head no (always in relation to being fed solids - he knows when he does not like it/doesn't want more) and it's pretty much the cutest thing ever, he started crawling the day he turned 9 months, aaaaand I love him. That's pretty much all I got for you. BUT I've got a whole lot of cute pictures. He was a busy boy during the photo shoot, because once they can crawl, it's all over. Cue the pictures!

That smirk though 😍😍 - I'm dying! 

Had to introduce a toy to keep him interested 

And then his dog became too much of a distraction so I used him to get his attention on me instead, which is why he's looking up 😂 - those pretty eyes though! 

And that smile!! 😍😍

Cue the head burying because he can't take it anymore... 

And at this point I regretted reintroducing his dog 😂

That little tongue! 😍

And then of course he went for the phone. The love of technology starts young.. 😑

His gummy smile is the BEST!! Still no teeth! 

The exhaustion started to set in 😂😂

But he still had some energy left to love on his dog! 😍

And here's Rowan's first crawling!



Stay tuned for his 10 month post (which I have vowed to do on time or very close to it) that will have a little more meat to it. 🤘

No comments:

Post a Comment