Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Friday, February 9, 2018

Why double strollers aren't actually necessary

Here's how you can save a couple hundred bucks and double stroller it with just a single stroller. They love it and as long as she's holding on tight, it's totally a sound design right?! 😂

Does she actually love him? 

Yes, yes she does
It was so nice today here in Tennessee we went for a walk on a trail we discovered a while back that is 10 minutes from our place. Some funny tidbits to note from our walk include: 

Maeve had a ball finding sticks and leaves. After collecting some I asked her which she likes better - sticks or leaves - and she said "I like sticks and I like leaves. I like both!" I don't know why I ask her these kinds of questions anymore because that's always her response. I kind of love that about her, that she just likes everything!

She's currently afraid of bridges and we had to cross one. When we got to it she exclaimed in a dramatic tone "this is TERRIBLE!" - I came to her rescue and held her hand and she said "it's not terrible now!" 😂😂

If you ask her, this stick is a tree. 👇 I guess I've gotta give it to her since it's taller than her. 🤷‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment