Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Saturday, February 10, 2018

I am Batman and I don't sleep


OK, so I'm exaggerating with the title but this little boy is teething. Teething didn't effect sissy one bit, and by day you wouldn't know this chubby little dude is teething (I mean, really though, look at that chub! 😍😂) but every night for the last 5 nights he fights going to bed for 1-2 hours or if he does fall asleep at bedtime, he wakes up after 20 minutes and is then awake for 1-2 hours after that. He's happy as long as I don't make him stay in his bed, but believe it or not he still fights it hard the second go around after being up longer. Good thing he's so cute and so chubby.

    
      
In his 21 pounds of glory (not even 8 months old 🙈) 

Also, can we just talk for a minute about how different these photos are due to no flash vs a flash? The flash is totally a thing of the past. Like, who uses it anymore?! But when I took the few pics with the flash since it is dark right now, it took me back to how all photos used to look, even in broad daylight. I mean, I legit remember a time when my oldest brother took a photo of me and decided to take one without a flash. He told me he preferred the no flash look, and I straight up decided that I still preferred the flash. I have come a long way since then and now realize the error of my ways, but chubby little offspring is still working that flash up above, no doubt. I think it just doesn't matter when you're that cute. 😉😆

And for your viewing pleasure, the sibs in all their glory sharing the cart at Costco. Maeve died and went to heaven when she found out they were going to get to sit up there together. Seriously, some true love between these two. 

Such a classic Maeve face 😂 and Rowan is looking as perfect as they come 😍

He gets hugged many times by this little lady all day long 

I cannot even believe I created them 

I just had to include this one because Maeve's face 😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment