Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Thursday, February 25, 2016

A whole lotta love

My favorite moments are always when both Adam and I can be with Maeve together. Sometimes when he gets home, they have their own time together, but it's the best when we both take the time the interact with her at the same time. This last weekend on Saturday we kept her up a little later than normal, because her crib sheet was still drying in the dryer. So we got her in her jammies and she was just hanging out with us on the couch. 



It takes incredible concentration and even a little courage, by the way, to venture from the table to the couch. But she did it. High five Maeve, high five. Also, that little booty in those jammies. Mmmm. 

Anyway, as you can see, she was being her funny normal busy little self, but also giving us sweet kisses inbetween. We were just looking at each other and laughing, her safe right between us. I was soaking it all in and time stopped for a minute. It hit me that I live for moments like those! It's what this life is all about. I'm so grateful every single day that we get to be the little family that we are, because Heavenly Father trusted us to take care of his sweet Maeve. I wouldn't have it any other way and I love this little cutie and her dad with everything in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment