Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Easter

I can't seem to get myself caught up here on blogging. Such is life, right? I chip away at posts, life continues, and more things happen to post about! 🤷‍♀️I'm tempted to just bang out a bunch back to back so I don't feel behind anymore. We shall see if I can get the motivation to do that.

Easter! Let's talk about it. We had a fun one and I prepared for it last minute as per usual. The festivities started the weekend before when we went to a community egg hunt. When we got there Rowan needed to eat first so I stayed behind in the car for a few minutes getting him happy and fed. Adam ended up calling me telling me there was really loud music playing so I ended up just staying in the car the whole time anyway to spare Rowan's ears. A bit of a bummer because I knew Maeve would be more into the egg hunt this time, but luckily it was super fast and the event was about over anyway so before long they were back in the car. According to Adam it was pretty chaotic so Maeve still needed his help, so I didn't miss much. He didn't get to snap any pics during it but I got this pic of her by the car and she's killing me in Adam's jacket. She got cold so he helped her out. 😍😍 She was so excited to show me her eggs!

I can't even... 



On Easter Sunday itself I pulled together some cute little baskets for the kids and Maeve ended up dominating most of Rowan's stuff too - figures. 🤦‍♀️Luckily he doesn't care too much yet!
Love these little sleepyhesds with their baskets. 

That afternoon we went to Portland, TN and had an early Easter dinner with my Aunt and Uncle and cousin and his family at his house. The food and company was great and its fun seeing them every now and then now that we live in the area! We had a little egg hunt with the kids and dyed eggs too. Maeve had a blast with Cam (cousin Chuck's son) - he's so cute with her, they are little buds. It was a little unusual in that it was conference weekend too, so we didn't go to regular church meetings and dress up. So I didn't end up caring enough to get a family photo, but Maeve and I did wear our matching spring leggings so that had to documented. 😉 It was a fun little Easter spent with family!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment