Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Monday, March 26, 2018

Photo dump

Every now and then I just have to dump some photos on here. For any of you that do look at this blog, it's probably what you like the most anyway. Sometimes I get random cute photos here and there that don't merit individual posts per se, but are too good to go unshared. So here we go.

The first batch are from a few weeks ago when we spent 2 days back to back at a playground when the weather was insanely warm. It was pretty awesome, we were all in heaven!

Maeve was loving this special swing and said "I want Rowan to swing with me too!" - must say, it was the perfect fit 😍😍

Seriously how do you get a child to let go of irrational fears? This girl is scared of almost everything at the playground. I have to reconvince her every time we go to go down the smallest slides. And she will not do simple stuff on her own, like cross this bridge, that I know she can do and most other almost 3 year olds will do without hesitation! Send help. 😣

OMG. That tongue! 

She didn't need as much convincing when she knew she could go down this little slide side by side holding onto Rowan's hand! 😍😍 They were loving it.
Maeve's face 😍 - love that these cute sibs have each other and how much they do love each other! 

HIS FACE AND THAT CHUNK 😍😍😍

He was looooving the swing! Pure happiness.

And then there's these 2 photos unrelated but from the same day, because I mean obviously! His outfit says it all. He IS one handsome boy, especially in that romper with the hood on standing up like he's a big boy. Killin me.



And for some more random pictures from the last month or so...

They need to have this kind of cart in every single store, just saying! They're right there with me and can BOTH drive without a huge bulky cart (like the ones with the cars on the front of them) - yes please! Home Depot for the win!

Maeve has been nap free since sometime in January and since then only twice has she fallen asleep on the couch during the day - this happened to be the first time. I was blogging and the next thing I knew she was out cold next to me. It about killed me!

There are no words for this squishy happy face and little body in that romper. I love this picture.

I might love this picture more though because Maeve caught me taking a picture of him and had to hug him and get in on the action - he is loved so much by his big sis and it sure makes me happy! Plus, those cheeks and lips of his. Mmmm.

Scalloped edges for the win for church. Might be terrible lighting, but we're matching and she's my girl, so had to share. We could have gone outside for better lighting and avoided a selfie, but Sunday laziness got me.

The story behind this one is great - I'm sitting on the couch and look over to see Maeve lift up her water bottle off one of her books to neatly lay a tissue underneath and then set the bottle back down. I asked why she did it and she said "just in case the water spills, then it won't be bad"- haha. She is so concerned with being careful and not making messes and I know I made her that way 100%, potentially to a fault, but it was still too cute!

Adam is always winning all this random swag at work and here's one thing he just got - I forget what you call it, but it's like an inflatable thing you can lay on. I think it's best for the beach or park or something, but he had fun showing it to us after he got it. Maeve thought it was pretty dang cool!

She loved laying on it most with Daddy and Mommy and as per usual, wanted to pretend to sleep haha

Always happy with Daddy (and he's clearly always happy with her in his arms too) - all the heart eyes! Which I can't add because I'm doing this on the computer instead of my phone.

Took a turn with Mommy! We're both really good at pretend sleeping ;)

You'd probably be pretty oblivious to not know by now that Maeve's lovey is her white Lamby. She has loved that thing since she could grab onto it at 4 months old. This doggy is what was supposed to turn into Rowan's lovey and I've been kinda sad about it because no matter me always putting it in bed next to him he has not cared much about it. So when I found him asleep this one time actually holding onto it I about died. I sure hope he learns to love it just as much as Maeve loves Lamby - she'd die without that thing.

My sophisticated little loves looking quite dreamy for church! All the heart eyes. Unfortunately it was next to impossible to get them to both smile at the same time. I still deem this the best one of both of them!

Got a smile from Rowan and of course Maeve looks like a deer in the headlights. Ha!

K, had to include this one because Maeve's head tilt and flirty smile -- all the heart eyes man! Also, her wings were on point that day.


This is a great story on Maeve as well - I was showering and she comes in excitedly saying "Mommy! Mommy! I'm wiping!" A little nervous as to what that entailed, I asked "wiping what?" Her response, "the tables!" So I asked "with what?" and opened the curtain and she showed me a wet cotton pad I use to apply my freshener to my face everyday. She had gotten it wet with water from the sink and was wiping down our bedside tables. I think we've got a cleaner in the works, just like her Gram!
Our life might be pretty simple most of the time, but really we find a lot of joy from the little things with these sweet kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment