Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The many positions of Maevie

It always astounds me the crazy positions that Maevie girl not only gets herself into, but stays in. See for yourself.

Exhibit A - Kicking it back with both feet up on the bar in the stroller:




Exhibit B - Kicking it back with one foot up on the bar in the stroller:


Exhibit C - Lounging with both feet up in the shopping cart:




Exhibit D - Sitting with one leg up in the shopping cart:




These three especially crack me up because you can tell they are all taken on different days!

And finally, Exhibit E - Both legs up in the shopping cart:


Leave it to Maeve to sit in a seat in as many different ways as she can besides the way it's intended. Truth be told, she probably gets it from me. I always put my feet up on the dashboard in the car in the passenger seat and I even have started to put one leg up, resting one foot on the seat whenever I drive. Probably sounds so weird, but to me it's comfortable. Maeve and I both. I get ya girlie, even if no one else ever does. Like mother, like daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment