Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happy freakin' Birthday

I turned 27 about a month ago now. I must say, just hearing "27" vs. "26" makes me sound a lot older. My brother hit the nail on the head when he said that it's at 27 when you realize 30 really is getting much closer. I guess that's why. So basically, if you round up, I already am 30. Wait, WHAT? I'm getting ahead of myself.

If you saw my instagram post from that day, you really saw all the good from the day. What I spared you from was the bad and the ugly. It came in the form of a present from Maeve. She was so thoughtful to think of me on my special day. Her delivery though... now that's a different story. Alright, I'll cut the crap (no pun intended) and tell you what she gave me. Oh wait, that is what she gave me... she gave me poop. And not just any poop, my friends, it was poop in tub. Lucky for me, it quickly spread all over the tub... shortly Maeve was surrounded by millions of little "pooplets" is what we'll call them. She had also been kind enough to knock down every single bottle of shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc. into the bath water so all of it was also covered in the lovely pooplets.

Long story short, one thing led to another, and I soon was on a deep cleaning rampage. I could have just stopped at the tub and the bathroom, but once I got going, well, there was no stopping in sight.

Thank goodness for dinner at Chuys, phone calls from my family, and present opening, because if it weren't for that stuff, my day would have stopped at poop in the tub and a whole lot of cleaning.

Happy 27th to me. Luckily I clean up real nice.





No comments:

Post a Comment