Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pushing it to the limit - make that PAST the limit...

Last week I managed to do something I thought I would NEVER do in my entire life.




I'm not kidding. 


I really mean NEVER.


And turns out it's something my family will potentially be able to make fun of me over for the rest of my life. Like I needed to add something to that list. Cause that's already a mile long.




Wanna know what I did? Has to do with this lovely thing:


imgres.jpg


Any guesses?

HINT: It's what happens when you decide to see how long you can make it with your gas light on. Maybe what happens when you see that light for, say, two or three days before thinking about doing anything about it......


And in that moment you finally decide you've been cutting it pretty close and you're on your way to a gas station....... IT HAPPENS. 

Pretty sure you've all gotta be with me now.

THE SAD TRUTH: I ran out of gas. 

It was a strange feeling having my nice new little car putter to a stop while I was still pushing on the gas, ha. Thankfully though, it happened late at night with few cars around and right by my apartment. And since I live in Provo, 6 men magically appeared to help me push my car to the side of the road and then 1 of them took me to the gas station so I could buy a canister and helped me fill it up with gas and then brought me back to my car to put the gas in it. 

I am forced to face the bitter truth yet again............

Cars and I were never meant to get along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment