Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Monday, March 12, 2012

Not exactly the best track record...

Yeah, yeah... it's been awhile. I guess my track record hasn't been the greatest in more than one way (the obvious one being blogging or lack thereof)...

Let me explain.

A couple weeks ago, I started cleaning my kitchen and ended up going on a whole rampage and cleaned my whole apartment. Once I got started I just couldn't stop! The honest truth is that I started cleaning in the first place was because I wanted to put my milk in the freezer to make it colder and while I was waiting for it to become perfectly chilled, I thought, "hey why not be productive and do a dish or two" ... well one thing led to another and I just cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and then found my milk frozen solid hours later.... oops. Silly me! Don't worry though, we haven't even gotten to the good part yet. After my cleaning kick ended, I showered and had my nifty hair towel on (pictured here) and saw some trash I needed to take out. I nearly got to the main road in BROAD daylight before I realized I still had my hair towel on! HELLO! I quickly ran and hid in hopes that no one had seen yet so I could take the towel off and then went to throw the trash out. Good thing I dodged those "who the crap is this girl?" looks I know I would have gotten. Although who's to say some people in the Enclave didn't see... yikes.

Oh and let's not forget the splendid occasion earlier this week when I went down to my car in my pajamas to grab something I needed for work, when I realized I needed to buy something at the store for my work meeting and went straight there without thinking..... only to get out of the car and look down at my pajama wearing legs. Mercy sakes! At least they weren't those kind with like red puckered lips all over them or lollipops or something. I mean, cause I definitely own some like that....... ha JUST kidding. And yes I still went in the store because I was not about to turn around when I was already there. It's alright though, I know those people in Smiths that day were diggin my flannels. ;)

I must be losing my mind. Thumbs up for that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment