Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What a good day at the office looks like

You know you've had a good day at the office when you go in empty handed and come back out with:

1. a raise

AND 

2. a free ski pass from your boss's boss (+ a $50 check because he knew that if you used it you'd be taking your husband and he'd have to get a ticket for himself) 

Then just a few short days later you get a text saying that you won house of the month for February and get a $100 gift card to the restaurant of your choice so you can go eat out with your staff!

Convert all those "you"s to "I"s and lets just say work is good to me right now. :) 

I'd say this picture accurately captures my emotion. 
url.jpg

Here's to a day off today so I can use that ski pass/money with Adam at Brighton Ski Resort. Hoping for no broken wrists or any other injuries, but with my luck you just never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment