Just a little ray of sunshine

Just a little ray of sunshine

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Quote of the day

So I have a new niece. I just love her, she is a cutie. Her name is Tess Elizabeth - after me, of course - ya know, Megan Elizabeth. Okay so not really after me, but I can still like it right? But that's besides the point. Don't be fooled, the quote of the day did not come from her. She's not talking yet, give her another few weeks. However, today was her blessing day, so my family and my sister's husband's family combined and we had a feast afterwards. Since there were a lot of us, Bennett and Liam sat at their own little table to eat. After a bit, Bennett started running around and Liam was trying to find him. Once he found him, he yelled out, in his cute 2 year old voice:

"Bennett, EAT YOUR DINNER!"

The best part about this is not only is he not the parent, but he's the younger one. What 2 year old even cares about that? Apparently Liam.

Moral of the story: if you're ever around Liam, be sure to eat your food.

And some pictures for your enjoyment from the occasion:
Liam is so incredibly happy, he is giving you a full view of his dinner in his mouth. Please forgive him for that.

As my sister would say, "what a ham!"

No comments:

Post a Comment